Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

So, this week I won a contest from All-Consuming Books! I won:

  • Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

From the library I got:

  • Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars #4) by Sara Shepard

In my mailbox I recieved:

  • Cloaked by Alex Flinn (ARC)
  • Love You To Death: An Unoffical Guide to The Vampire Diaries by Crissy Calhoun

And don't forget! My contest for Flipped ends 9/8! Enter here.

2 comments:

  1. How lucky you got Cloaked! Can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you think about Cloaked. I really liked her other book, Beastly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them!