Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Romance Challenge!

I know its a little late to start this, but I think I have enough time. It is hosted by Book Chick City.
Here are the details:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. 4 months, 8 books - that's doable, right? Or if you want to push yourself further double it to 16!!

3. Any book format counts.

4. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

I have already read Beastly, and I plan on the rest to be:
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
3. The Vampire Diaries: Awakening by L.J. Smith
4. The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle by L.J. Smith
5. The Vampire Diaries: The Fury by L.J. Smith
6. The Vampire Diaries: The Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith
7. That Summer by Sarah Dessen
8. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
These are just what I hope to read. They might change.

Feel free to join me in the challenge! It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love them!