Monday, January 24, 2011

Unearthly Fantasy Cast

In honor of the book Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, I decided to make a partial cast list (just the main two male characters) for it. The main character's love interests, Tucker and Christian.

Tucker could be played by Garret Hedlund. Didn't he just look gorgeous in Tron? (I haven't seen it yet, but I have seen the previews!) He could totally be a rough, country boy (like in Country Strong!)
For Christian, I was thinking Adam Gregory. He's got the rich, popular, sweet, perfect boyfriend look to him I think.
Another guy I thought could be Christian is Christian Cooke. Such a cutie.
So, what do you think of my choices? If you haven't read Unearthly yet, I would highly recommend reading it. It was really good!! And by the way, I am definitely Team Tucker!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments! I love them!