Monday, October 4, 2010

Book Review: The Strangers Outside by Vanessa Morgan

Title: The Strangers Outside
Author: Vanessa Morgan
Pages: 24
Source: eBook given to me by the author
Summary: Two sisters, Jennifer and Louise, return to their remote holiday cabin after a day at the seaside. But little do they know they’re being surrounded. Soon after their arrival, the girls will come face to face with THE STRANGERS OUTSIDE. When the assailants make their intentions known, things take a shockingly terrible turn and an intense battle for survival will begin.

Review: This was a really great scary story. It was very short, but very entertaining. I was in suspense the whole time I was reading it. It was well written.

This book is going to be turned into a film. I am excited to watch it. It kinda reminds me of the movie The Strangers starring Liv Tyler. In that movie, two people go to their friends house and soon become stalked by strangers in masks. It is similar to this book. In this book, two sisters go to their cabin and become stalked by people dressed like monks.

After reading this book, I can now tell it to my friends as a scary story. I can't usually think of any scary stories to tell around a campfire, now I have one. Thanks Vanessa!

I gave this book five stars. It has been a while since I've read a scary story that had kept me in suspense. I recommend reading this book if you like scary stories or thrillers. The cover of this book suits the book perfectly. It's creepy and it shows what happens in the book.

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments! I love them!