Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Read-a-thon!

I am participating in the Halloween read-a-thon hosted by Young Adult Books Reviewed. It starts tomorrow and ends on Sunday. Basically a read-a-thon is where you read as much as you can in the scheduled dates. This read-a-thon is to read paranormal/Halloween themed books. You can set a goal for yourself if you want. Join me! This will be fun. I've never done a read-a-thon before so I am excited to do it!

Books I will be reading are Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow, and Everlasting by Angie Frazier.

I'm not an extremely fast reader so I doubt I will finish all of these but my goal is to try to finish most of these books. Let's see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love them!