Monday, October 11, 2010

Whoo! I got Delirium!!

I am so excited! I wanted to share this with you! I got an ARC of Delirium by Lauren Oliver! I am so happy. As soon as I saw this in my mailbox I was ecstatic! I just absolutely adore this cover! I know, I'm using way too many adjectives. But I am just so happy!

Here's the summary from Goodreads: Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn’t understand that once love -the deliria- blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold. Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the governments demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy.

But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!! And yeah, totally jealous at the same time! lol ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean... I got my copy yesterday. I was totally doing the happy dance in my front yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I requested this from NetGalley, but got rejected. Guess I'm not special enough... LOL

    Enjoy your book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them!