Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Review: Wanted by Sara Shepard

Title: Wanted (Pretty Little Liars #8)
Author: Sara Shepard
Pages: 261
Publisher: Harperteen
Source: Library
Summary: In Rosewood, majestic estates sprawl for acres, and Tiffany toggle bracelets dangle from every girl's wrist. But not all that glitters is gold, and the town harbors secrets darker than anyone could imagine—like the truth about what really happened the night Alison DiLaurentis went missing. . . .

Back in middle school, Ali plucked Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer from obscurity and turned them into the beautiful, popular girls everyone wanted to be. Ali was the best friend they ever had. But she also made them do terrible things and taunted them with their worst secrets. Now, three years later, all their questions about Ali have finally been answered and they can put this awful chapter of their lives behind them. Or so they think.

Not every story has a happy ending, especially when four pretty little liars have done so many wicked things. In the dramatic conclusion of Sara Shepard's bestselling Pretty Little Liars series, Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer could get everything they've ever wanted—unless A has one more horrifying twist in store.

Review: This is the final book in the Pretty Little Liars series. I was so happy to find out all the answers! It was so shocking. I never would have guessed.

A new character was introduced which added to the plot a little. Out of all the characters, I think Aria is my favorite. She is a little more mature than the other girls. At the beginning of the series, she had to deal with some family issues. By the end of the series, she resolved her family's conflicts and overall became a more respectable person. She finally fell in love with somebody her own age.

This book was filled with suspense. I finished it very quickly because I was eager to find out the answers to all my questions. This is my favorite series that I have ever read.

I gave this book five stars. It was a really great ending to the series. All my questions were answered and I finally found out who "A" really is. I recommend this book if you like mysteries and don't mind some mature content and language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love them!