Thursday, October 7, 2010

Book Review: Heartless by Sara Shepard

Title: Heartless (Pretty Little Liars #7)
Author: Sara Shepard
Pages: 274
Publisher: Harperteen
Source: Library

Summary: Hanna, Aria, Emily, and Spencer have been telling some outrageous tales; only, the proof always seems to go missing. The friends insist they’re telling the truth, but all of Rosewood thinks they’re just out for attention—and nobody likes a girl who cries wolf. So when the big bad killer comes after them, will anyone believe the girls. . . or will they be the next to disappear?

Review: This is the second to last, seventh book in the Pretty Little Liars series. If you haven't read my previous reviews, start with the first one, here. This series hasn't disappointed me. Even after seven books, I am still hooked.

In this series, four girls are being stalked by a mysterious person who calls themself "A". Throughout reading these books I am dying to know who "A" is. I really like how this book kept me in suspense. New things happened in this book. New relationships were formed, and characters have changed a bit. This was one of my favorite books in the series.

The ending of this book was very shocking! As soon as I finished this book, I picked up the last book, Wanted. I can't wait to find out all the answers! I would recommend reading this series if you don't mind mature content and language. I gave this book four coffee cups. I really like this series!
Buy this book from Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. Cool review :) I've seen these books everywhere but I haven't got round to reading them yet...I love the covers as well, the doll reminds me a bit of the old Uglies series covers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I've only read the first book so far, but I enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them!